Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dr. Katie believes that when you’re informed, you’re better prepared to make important decisions regarding your oral health and well-being. Before any treatment begins, we’ll carefully review all your options and answer any questions you may have. We’re not satisfied until we know that you fully understand why a certain procedure is necessary and what it involves.
Everyone’s needs are specific, but there are many general questions that we can answer for you here. Please take a moment to look through our Frequently Asked Questions, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact our Katy dental office!
- Do you take my insurance?
- What if I don't have insurance?
- Can you help patients who are afraid of the dentist?
- When should my child have their first dental visit?
- Do you give second opinions?
- Do you accept emergency patients?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What is the best age to visit the Orthodontist?
- What are some signs that braces may be needed?
- If I get braces, how long do I have to wear them?
- Do braces hurt?
- If I have braces, do I still need dental checkups?
- Will braces interfere with my school activities like sports, playing an instrument, or singing?
- How do I schedule my next appointment?
- It's been a long time since I've visited the dentist. What do I need to do?
- Are dental x-rays safe?
- Is scheduling an appointment difficult?
- Do I need to do anything before coming in for my first visit?
- How often should I go to the dentist/get dental cleanings?
- Do you see children?
- What if I am pregnant?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- Do you offer sedation dentistry?
- What whitening options do you offer?