We know you are working hard keep your teeth healthy and we are happy to be part of those efforts! But, did you know that the following behaviors can be damaging to your teeth?
- Chewing Ice -- When you chew on ice, you are putting your teeth at risk of chipping or cracking. Ice is really hard and can do serious damage.
- Chewing Pencils -- This is a common habit as well, but is also extremely hazardous for your teeth.
- Opening Packages -- This is especially risky for your front teeth! If you have had any cosmetic restorations, you are at an even greater risk.
- Oral Piercings -- Anything hard and unnatural in your mouth can not only break your teeth, but it can damage your gums as well.
- Not Using a Sports Mouth guard - This can leave your teeth vulnerable to severe injury, lost teeth, or even concussion.
If you have any teeth that have been damaged, please give us a call. We can help you get back your beautiful smile!